Call Today For Help with Your I-20 Student Visa!


    (775) 468-8472



    The i20 student visa form is one of the first documents to be filled out before coming to the United States and learning English or getting a degree.

    The i20 form includes important information like Country of Birth, Date of Birth, Name of School, School Official that will be notified upon student’s arrival, etc.

    The school you choose is responsible for filling out the i20 form, which allows you to be able to study in the U.S. One of the critical pieces of information that is part of this form is the student’s finances.

    Students need to be able to justify their tuition and living expenses while studying in the U.S.


I-20 Student Visa


Are you interested in going to school in the United States? If so, the first thing you must do is look into obtaining a student visa. The student visa application process is a procedure that may be quite difficult to achieve alone and so All Student Visa is here to ensure that all necessary documents are completed and that you are well prepared to come study in the U.S..

All Student Visa has a two year intensive English study program will give you the confidence and the ability to speak, write, and read the English language as well as pass the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). Our English courses take into account your own personal knowledge and skill level regarding your use of the English language. These courses will focus on advancing your English comprehension on your learning level.

Getting a student visa requires the i20 form and you can obtain this form by gaining admittance to a school in the United States. The i20 form is a strict and confidential government document that informs the government of whether or not you are eligible for nonimmigrant F-1 (or full time) student status. All Student Visa can assist you in this process, so contact us if you have any questions.

Before Applying for an F1 Student Visa

There are a number of different Student Visas that are applicable to only certain types of international students. For example a J-I student visa is issued to a person who wishes to undergo practical training in a field that he/she is unable to learn in their home country. In addition, those who qualify for a J-1 student visa don't actually need to fill out an i20 form - so, please take the time to double check which student visa you are applying for. Below is a brief list of student visa types you should look into before applying:

  • F1 Visa Holders: Full time students eligible for employment
  • F2 Visa Holders: Visitors not eligible for employment - spouses or children (under the age of 21) of F1 visa holders.
  • F3 Visa Holders: Visitors who reside in their country, but attend school in the United States
  • J1 Student Visa: Visitor who will finish school in the United States, and upon completion, return to their country.
  • J2 Student Visa: Visitors who are spouses or children (under the age of 21) of J2 visa holders
  • M1 Student Visa: Visitor who is attending a vocational or technical school.
  • M2 Student Visa: Visitors who are spouses or children (under the age of 21) of the M2 visa holder.

  • If you are applying for the F1 Student Visa you will need to obtain the form I-20 by gaining acceptance to a school in the United States. All Student Visa is an institution that can help you with obtaining the i 20 form. While applying with All Student Visa, you will be required to choose your English course level. If you are having difficulty with making this decision, take our English course placement evaluation.

    You will also need to verify that you have the financial resources to pay for your schooling as well as your living expenses. If needed, All Student Visa will help you with how to supply this information. One way to show proof of your finances is to have someone like a guarantor vouch that you are able to fulfill your financial requirements. A guarantor is someone who will assume responsibility for your finances if you are unable to pay. If you need help with finances, you should look into applying for financial aid (FAFSA) loans and grants. All Student Visa will also help provide you with more information on institutions and agencies that will assist you with your finances. After you have shown proof of your finances, and upon acceptance through All Student Visa, you will receive the I 20 Form along with a SEVIS I-190 fee receipt through the mail. These two forms are necessary for completing your Student Visa application, so be sure to keep them in a safe place.

    What is the Form i20

    Only from the school you have been successfully admitted can you obtain the i20 Form. When filling out the i20 form, you will prompted to provide the following information:

  • Family name
  • Date of Birth
  • Country of birth
  • County of citizenship
  • School name/address
  • School code
  • Name of School official
  • Complete and detailed amount of school costs
  • Level of education student is pursuing
  • Length of time the student will be in school
  • English proficiency status

  • In addition, after receiving your i20 form, you will also receive your official identification form (i20 ID Form) that must be filled out and carried in your possession at all times while in the United States. If you need assistance during any part of this process feel free to contact All Student Visa.

    If you have any questions regarding your application, or need help in applying to study in the US, please call (775)468-8472 or e-mail us at